An Award? Really?
April 08, 2010
Look what I got from my sweet friend Max, she is a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator but she is also a SAM, which stands for Service Account Manager, and that means she is a special helper for Demonstrators who are a certain title or if they have earned the incentive trip, and I am totally asking for her when I earn the Alaska trip. She knows it too, hey honey? So anyway, I am supposed to pay it forward to 10 blogs I like to visit.
Thanks for the award Max, love ya girl, and here are my 10 in no particular order, cause you all know who's my favorite...
1. My dear friend and upline Rhonda
2. My sweet friend who loves me to mutilate the chocolate bunny Robin
3. My beautiful little sister Jacqui who lives far away in Canada
4. My sweet downline Sheri
5. One of my other sweet downline Kera
6. Another of my sweet downline Shannon
7. You might have to translate this blog, but stampers speak the same language Anita
8. This girl needs no introduction even though we were both tongue tied when we met each other for the first time at Leadership Becky
9. My fellow Canadian and who I case all the time Renée who we need to hope for an Artisan Award too
10. My sweet blog reader, this Sunshine Award goes to YOU, cause YOU make me post every day, and I so enjoy all the comments, and the friendships near and far I have made from this little old blog. Give yourself a big hug from ME!! You are my Sunshine!
And a little card I whipped up tonight, I had the paper cut from another card I was going to do and then I decided on something else, so it made it easy and quick.
Stamp Set: Elements of Style - this is a new set coming out in the next mini catalog that starts in May, as a Demonstrator I got this set for Free for attending Leadership, but right now all current Demonstrators are able to order this set and all the other fun goodies from the next mini so we have time to play with stuff when it is available...what a cool Demonstrator perk eh?
Cardstock: So Saffron, Old Olive, Shades of Spring DSP. Shimmery White
Ink: Jetblack Stazon, Going Gray, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive
Misc: Scallop Circle #2, Circles #2, Paper Piercer
This is about a 3 1/4" circle.
So right now I can hear Judy and Corinne saying "boy Diana must have been busy, she made a little card" cause I told them that is my little secret. And I was busy today, I had a bunch of errands to run, and I went to lunch with my great friend Melissa, we even picked up some green nail polish...I can hear my hubby's eyes rolling. He likes the dark polish.
On to American Idol results, I guess I am a little torn between the judges saving Big Mike, I am glad they did, but at the same time, I hope they did not waste the save, because although he is talented, I do not see him winning the whole show.
I also wonder about the talent or so called talent they pick for the shows, the guy that Kara just hired, he was a good singer and the song was good but all the dancing and stuff, and I think he was doing too many Micheal Jackson moves. Just like there will only be one Lennon and McCartney, there is only one Micheal Jackson.
Oh and Catwoman meets Mad Max Rhianna, did you see that chick with the steel chest and the grinder, what the heck was that? I was almost tempted to just call my BFF Tracy who is 3 hours later and just say put me out of my misery and tell me who gets kicked off.
Now, I love Adam Lambert and he might do some freaky stuff next week and I might like it, so will eat my words, but till then, I'm sticking to my critique of tonight. Oh one more thing, at the beginning of the show I do NOT LIKE the lip singing that the Idols have to do, I know it makes them sound better and everything but hey this is a talent show right?
OK, this is me signing off for the night...Goodnight John Boy!
Have a great Thursday and thanks for stopping in!